nuffnang

loveable person

Thursday 2 February 2012

I wish that i had never met u.....

I wish that i had never met u..




Then there would be no need to impress u..
No need to want you..
No need for loving u..
No need for heartbreaks..
No need for pain or tears..
No need for forgotten promises..
No need for rejected hugs..
No need for crying myself to sleep..
No need for acting like u care..
No need, for everything you've done
to make me feel like absolutely nothing..

BUT then again, I'm glad i did meet you.
cause you were the one who always asked me if
anything was wrong.
You were the one who loved me for me.
The one who cared when evryone else didn't.
The one who listened.
The one who stayed up late just to talk
about the randomest shit ever.
You were the one who i told secrets to.
The one who taught me new things.
The one wh laughed at my bad jokes.
The one who did things, just for me..
I really appreciate you..
n i wanna u to know that i love u... :)





p/s~thankyousomuchbecauseyoucompletemylifebonbon.

No comments:

Reply To This Comment

Post a Comment